Environmentally friendly biocidal product that is safe for the user
- Water based, ethanol free сoncentrate for gentle disinfection of tools and accessories
for Barber, Spa, Tattoo, Pet grooming, Hair & Beauty Salons, Nail-bars, Hotels and Fitness centers
- It is an easy and cost effective way for the professional groomer to disinfect comb, brushes, shears and more
- Proven effective against bacteria and virus in accordance to EU regulations EN 14561, EN 14562 and EN 14476
- Disinfectant, fungicide and virucide. The concentrate effectively destroys a wide range of microorganisms and is bactericidal (incl. Staphylococcus aureus, pseudomonads, Enterococcus hirae, mycobacterium tuberculosis, E. coli, etc.), fungicidal (incl. Candida, Trichophyton, etc.), an anti-bactericidal property, including fungicidal (including fungi Candida, Trichophyton, etc.)
- Mixing ratio: 1:32 | 30 ml Disicide Concentrate to 1000 ml water
- UN 1903 for transport and not flammable
How to use:
It is recommended to wear disposable gloves and use DISICIDE jars to perform sterilization.
To prepare the solution, mix DISICIDE concentrate with water in ratio:
Pastic bucket: 120 ml per 4000 ml of water.
Large jar: 30 ml DISICIDE per 1000 ml of water.
Medium jar: 25 ml DISICIDE for 750 ml of water.
Manicure table jar: 5 ml DISICIDE to 160 ml of water.
Once the solution comes in contact with instruments you need to change it max. 24 hours later.